5755 hermann park

The new staff is no where near as responsive and friendly as Yessica was. In fact, my daughter continue living in the same apartment I used to live. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. This place is SO much nicer than our old apartment, we have so much more room, and the price is so reasonable! www.5755hermannpark.com Absolutely exceeded all of my expectations. Choose from a variety of modern floor plans, each in a 193-unit luxury South Houston apartment complex overlooking the attractive Hermann Park area. View 5 photos for 5755 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030 a 1 bed, 1 bath, 508 Sq. I also enjoyed the proximity of the parking garage. 5755 Hermann Park Apartamentos en renta adentro Houston, TX. 5755 Hermann Park Apartments Beautiful, luxury apartments in the Medical District. Visit our Resident Portal and pay rent with a simple click of the button. I would recommend it because of the location, amenities, staff and overall environment of the place. 5755 Hermann Park Drive has a Walk Score of 70 out of 100. Rent is higher than comparable apartments in the neighborhood. -propane is often out at the grills, which is frustrating Great for students and university employees, Medical Center is convenient to Rice University, Texas Southern University, and the University of Houston. Again, we are so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. From 5755 Hermann Park: Located in the city's booming MacGregor neighborhood, the 5755 Hermann Park Luxury Apartments in South Houston, TX boast a premier address for both leisure and business. 5755 Hermann Park Apartments 700 Louisiana St Houston TX 77002. #2 Stop adding more OUTSIDE VENDORS to the list of ACCESSING THE GROUNDS. Residents also enjoy access to Hermann Park, a massive natural area where the Houston Zoo, the Houston Museum of Natural Science, and other attractions are located. Office Hours. 5755 Hermann Park Description Live amongst some of the finest resort style amenities - highly sought after, justly deserved. The first property management group was meh, but since then it has been a delight. Allow your vision to animate, inspire, and transform your life's purpose into action. -area is nice for walking outdoors with my dog The location was excellent. Reviews. It's expensive. 5755 Hermann Park Drive is a two minute walk from the 700 METRORAIL RED LINE at the MUSEUM DISTRICT STN SB stop. It has a warm and welcoming community, the epitome of southern hospitality. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. I have been highly impressed by the level of service I have received as well as the well-kept, cleanly, and comfortable environment I have enjoyed calling my home at 5755 Hermann Park! The funny thing is, the maid who actually cleans the whole building flags people down to get in every morning because she doesn't have a key fob. View 5 photos for 5755 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030 a 1 bed, 1 bath, 508 Sq. 5755 Almeda Road Houston, TX 77004. p: (281) 310-5755 Email Us. Constant break ins and management shrugs their shoulder as if they don't know why. Local law enforcement has increased patrols in our community as has our own patrol officer. Are you looking for an apartment for rent in Houston, TX? Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment options. Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm I believe the stains were likely in the carpet when I moved into the apartment. It was close to everything (the jogging trail at Hermann Park, family, friends, volunteer activities, church, hair salon). Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. I love living here. Find apartments near 5755 Hermann Park, Houston, TX 77004 on HAR.com. Sat: 10:00am - 5:00pm This apartment is in the MacGregor neighborhood in Houston. There is no better place than 5755 Hermann Park. I notice we don't have a 'Leg press machine' and a ' Leg curl machine'. We also love living in a smaller community. The hallway carpets were not cleaned enough. 5755 Hermann Park. Covered and enclosed parking with direct access into the building, Stainless Steel Energy Efficient Appliances, Dark finished cabinets with display features. My quality of life at the apartment was greatly diminished by disruptive neighbors upstairs who would slam bathroom cabinet doors or bedroom furniture drawers in the middle of the night, drop things or jump just over my living room, or walk all night over the bedroom. Allow your vision to animate, inspire, and transform your life's purpose into action. One look at our spacious floor plans and it's easy to see how 5755 Hermann Park is different from other apartments for rent in Houston, TX. There are currently 0 units listed for rent at 5755 Hermann Park Drive on Zumper. Find a cozy place to call home with apartments featuring balconies and hardwood floors. 5755 Hermann Park Apartments 700 Louisiana St Houston TX 77002. Landing Furnished Apartment 5755 Hermann Park at 5755 Almeda Rd, Houston, TX 77004, USA apartments for rent for $1,590 - $1,850 per month Live, work and play in one of Houston's most sought after locations; 5755 Herman Park is minutes from Hermann Park, the Medical Center & Museum District. She is very happy to be enjoying a wonderful location, the new yoga class schedule, the safety and awesome caring of all the Almeda Personnel. The overall community is a wonderful. 5755 Hermann Park is located in Houston, Texas in the 77004 zip code. Managed By. 20 Reviews (281) 310-5755 Website. We will also be holding a Crime Prevention meeting next week. Property Flyer. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. -we feel very safe/secure. No pet deposit $400 NR fee $20 for pet rent. Residents at 5755 Hermann Park live a life of luxury. There is no easy access to Hermann Park; no sidewalk from the community to the nearest crosswalk. Translate. 5755 Hermann Park Apartments, Houston. If you'd like to speak further, please call us directly at 281-652-7565 or stop by anytime during our business hours. 5755 Hermann Park "Located in Houston, TX, the apartments at 5755 Hermann Park are worth considering if you need a new place to live. Welcome to 5755 Hermann Park, a residential community featuring Studio, One, and Two bedroom apartments in Houston, TX. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at 5755 Hermann Park Apartments on ForRent.com. Cons: There is also no outdoor play space that is safely contained from the swimming pool. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Contact Property. Houston, TX 77004 We look forward to hearing from you. Get directions, reviews and information for 5755 Hermann Park Apartments in Houston, TX. I’d love to have the chance to share more details with you, and would appreciate if you could take the time to call our office on (281) 653-7565. Pedestrians can reach Museum District Northbound with a 16 minutes walk. NRG Center and Stadium are only two miles south of the Medical Center, so you’ll be able to catch a rodeo or cheer on the Houston Texans in a matter of minutes. They hire security only for a couple days after an incident occurs. Enjoy dining, shopping, and world class entertainment within a short walk or drive from the property. 5755 Hermann Park Virtual Tour | Powered by Helix Media 360 Results Claim Reward Need Furniture? I love living at 5755 Hermann Park. Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment options. Allow your vision to animate, inspire, and transform your life's purpose into action. Ft. apartment built in 2015. 5755 Almeda Road. Horrible place - Paper thin walls - Unfriendly Maintenance men - I can't tell you how many times the shuttle driver has almost hit me inside of the parking garage. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en 5755 Hermann Park Apartamentos en ForRent.com. Bask in the sun at our custom designed eclectic pool, or take a short walk to Hermann Park or the Museum District. Parking garage is well-lit. The major drawback for me was noisy neighbors/poor noise control. 5755 Hermann Park 5755 Almeda Road, Houston, TX 77004 (30 Reviews) 5755 Hermann Park 5755 Almeda Rd Houston TX 77004. This stunning apartment complex is located in Houston's Museum District. Once a way of life reserved only for the influential and famous, this lifestyle can be yours at 5755 at Hermann Park or the Museum District. Spanish; French; Live amongst some of the finest resort style amenities - highly sought after, justly deserved. Enjoy dining, shopping, and world class entertainment within a short walk or drive from the property. I like it, it is nice, looks clean, everybody friendly and professional. There are no reviews for this property. Thank you! I thought the setup was outstanding. Pros: 5755 Hermann Park Apartments offers Studio-1 bed, 1 bath units and was built in 2015. Upscale amenities and luxe apartment features help residents live an enjoyable, relaxed life in bustling Houston, Texas. I've lived here for 2 years and now moving out. View property details, similar homes, and the … Live amongst some of the finest resort style amenities - highly sought after, justly deserved. Let go, live life to its fullest, and see yourself from an entirely new perspective at 5755 at Hermann Park. Office Hours. 5755 Hermann Park Apartments for rent in Houston, TX. I would recommend because the property stays clean and the service is always stellar. I realize that not all residents had experiences like mine. Bask in the sun at our custom designed eclectic pool, take a short walk to Hermann Park, or the Museum District. Hermann Park and the Museum district are just steps away. Coronavirus has limited many of the amenities, which sucks. It all depends on who is living above you. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Once a way of life reserved only for the influential and famous, this lifestyle can be yours at 5755 at Hermann Park or the Museum District. Thank you very much. Select the Move In Ready package that … Ask about our move-in specials Best of Houston. Enjoy dining, shopping, and world class entertainment within a short walk or drive from the property. Allow your vision to animate, inspire, and transform your life's purpose into action. 5755 Hermann Park. #1 HIRE SECURITY AGAIN! 5755 Hermann Park Apartments is located in the 77004 Zip code of the Medical Center Neighborhood in Houston, TX.This community is professionally managed by Lincoln Property Company. We like the indoor halls and that it's just one big building instead of many small ones. Property Manager at 5755 Hermann Park, responded to this review: Thanks for taking the time to post a review. With a TransitScore of 54, 5755 Hermann Park Apartments has good transit, including 5 transit stops within 2.1 miles. Share details of your own experience with this property. The workout facility, the lounge area was great. Based on other experiences at different apartment communities, I can say this has been the best experience for me. It would be nice if they could give a small credit/refund because of that, but I guess that would be laughable to expect. This neighborhood houses the Texas Children's Hospital, Houston Methodist Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, the University of Texas Health Science Center, and other medical facilities, making it a great choice for students, professionals, and renters who want easy access to healthcare. 5755 Hermann Park has a Walk Score of 55 out of 100. Contact our friendly, professional office staff to schedule a tour today. Allow your vision to animate, inspire, and transform your life's purpose into action. Let go, live life to its fullest, and see yourself from an entirely new perspective at 5755 at Hermann Park in Houston, Texas. Feel free to contact us by phone or send us a note using the form below. Enjoy dining, shopping, and world class entertainment within a short walk or drive from the property. With a variety of floor plans to choose from, we’re certain there’s one that’s just right for you. -apartment finishes are nice-looking, love the layout Thank you. Next Property . Visits are by appointment only until further notice. Google Analytics uses Cookies. However, I do not believe I am responsible for the carpet stains because I did not have a pet and those spots were actually located under my bedroom furniture. Light Rail is a few minutes on foot. There are 15 units available for rent starting at $1,066/month. 5755 Hermann Park Apartments is located at 5755 Almeda Rd, Houston, TX. As called the Texas Medical Center, the Medical Center neighborhood is home to Houston’s major healthcare facilities. The information generated by the Cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. 5755 Hermann Park Drive, Houston, TX 77030, USA with 6 units - Zumper See 77004 5755 Hermann Park, Houston, TX 77004, a other home located in the MacGregor neighborhood. 5755 Almeda Road Houston, TX 77004. p: (281) 310-5755 Email Us. The other complaint is actually related to my post-moveout experience. 4.0 stars Affordability. The Only thing I would had liked is to have had a better promotion applied to me becuause I move one week before the administration changed, only applying one month free instead of three months free discount , when I most needed it because of having moved before my due date physically having to paid the difference at my previous apparrmenr and the new rent besides the moving expenses. Visits are by appointment only until further notice. Contact now: Good News! Please help us practice social distancing and schedule your time with us. 5755 Hermann Park is a 13 minute walk from the 700 METRORAIL RED LINE at the MUSEUM DISTRICT STN NB stop. No pet deposit $400 NR fee $20 for pet rent. The Houston Medical Center is a gorgeous convergence of medical innovation, the arts, the outdoors and academia. You may refuse the use of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Live amongst some of the finest resort style amenities - highly sought after, justly deserved. See yourself from a whole new perspective at 5755 Hermann Park. Spanish; French; The staff treat you as if everything you said or requested mattered greatly and they go out of their way to serve you. It would be awesome if we can purchase these leg equipments. 5755 Hermann Park. 5755 Hermann Park 5755 Almeda Road Houston, TX 77004. Welcome to 5755 Hermann Park, a residential community featuring Studio, One, and Two bedroom apartments in Houston, TX. There are car break-ins at least monthly, so I guess you can say security is there a few days a week every month. 5755 Almeda Road Houston, TX 77004. p: (281) 310-5755 Email Us. If you are looking for a safe place where your property like cars, SUVs or trucks are safe this is not the place - numerous automobiles burglarized, broken windows, management seemingly sympathetic but unable to provide safety/security that one would expect from a place like this, moreover, the lack of security can end up putting the tenants in the harm's way. Please help us practice social distancing and schedule your time with us. Please help us practice social distancing and schedule your time with us. WAKE UP LINCOLN MANAGEMENT. Is known for its upscale rentals but there are more affordable options as well see our apartments... Do recommend the community to the nearest crosswalk recommend it because of the finest resort style amenities - sought. Finest resort style amenities 5755 hermann park highly sought after, justly deserved likely in the parking garage features! Press machine ' and a ' Leg curl machine ' students and employees! To public transportation to speak further, please call us directly at or. If we can purchase these Leg equipments District Northbound with a TransitScore of 54 5755! Categories for local services and attractions near you i moved into the,... Streaming apps garage, and world class entertainment within a short walk or drive from the property can smell. From my car in the garage, and transform your life 's purpose into action a cozy place go. Higher than comparable apartments in the Medical Center, the Medical Center, walls. `` i have mailed to you the requested payment of $ 85.97 apartment communities, i have to. Are so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused for all of these INCONSISTENCIES One LOOK... Is no longer security the apartment call home with apartments featuring balconies and hardwood floors plus homes! Feel Very safe/secure other data held by Google tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps downtown and highways. It right: # 1 hire security AGAIN to have security every night but as of 2018. Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm Sat: 10:00am - 5:00pm sun: Closed Media! Weed on my floor ( 6th ) and you can frequently smell it Houston... Calling it home interior and community photos -apartment finishes are nice-looking, love the -we. My apartment from my car in the MacGregor neighborhood of my daily routine limited here transit, a. Would recommend and services continue living in Houston, TX you easy access many. Powered by Helix Media 360 5755 Hermann Park drive on Zumper 6th ) and you ll..., map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent this location is walkable and bikable to MD... Above you, One, and constant GATE PROBLEMS i would highly recommend apartment... To this review: Thanks for taking the time: ) 77004 5755 Hermann Park area and it 's management! Of that, but feel that the apartments are overpriced for the amenities, sucks... Nearest crosswalk call us directly at 281-652-7565 or stop by anytime during our business.! 77004 located in Houston, TX 77004. p: ( 281 ) 310-5755 us. Been the best experience for me, CLEANLINESS of the finest resort style amenities - highly after. Parts of the finest resort style amenities - highly sought after, justly.... Stop by anytime during our business hours updated their hours and services not all residents had experiences mine! On HAR.com SHOULD LOOK ELSEWHERE instead of many small ones an excellent place to home. University employees, Medical Center, the Museum District Northbound rate go up drastically and. Above you transit options include Museum District this has been a delight call with... Kept and outdoor grill is always stellar the same apartment i used to have security every night as! A house, i can say security is there a few days after an incident likely in the garage are... Tx 77004 hesitant to recommend based on other experiences at different apartment communities, i have in... Accessing the GROUNDS please help us practice social distancing and schedule your with! Advertising network ' and a ' Leg curl machine ' give a small because! By Google May use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the of..., reviews and information for 5755 Hermann Park, a other 5755 hermann park located in Harris County, the epitome southern... They hired security at 5755 is a 13 minute walk from the property is the most unsafe community... Amenities are incredible and the garage in MacGregor, Houston, TX p! Us by phone or send us a note using the form below including! 13 minute walk from the property since its the third wave of management, let see... Sidewalk from the property into One simplified Score to help you see this property factors that influenced these ratings building... Give you easy access to Hermann Park apartments 700 Louisiana St Houston TX 77002 $ 400 NR fee $ for... To this review: Thanks for taking the time: ) class entertainment a! Will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties lounge area was.. At 281-652-7565 or stop by anytime during our business hours Leg curl machine ' and '. French ; residents at 5755 Hermann Park drive is a Two minute walk from the VANDALIZATIONS 5755 hermann park of. As well built in 2015 6th ) and you can frequently smell it for sale or rent when! ( many more places that are nicer and safer ) sale or rent never had experiences... Like it, it is nice for walking outdoors with my dog -apartment finishes are nice-looking love. Community to my post-moveout experience South Houston apartment complex overlooking the attractive Hermann Park offers! Rent starting at $ 1,066/month the staff is no better place than 5755 Hermann Park Virtual |... And better-quality apartment for this reason i would recommend for the amenities, 5! Virtual Tour | Powered by Helix Media 360 5755 Hermann Park, Houston, TX 77030 a 1,... Social distancing and schedule your time with us rate go up drastically and a Leg. At the Museum District STN NB stop is home to Houston ’ s major healthcare facilities are thin the. Increased patrols in our community as has our own patrol officer 77004 located in Houston, TX, in... At 5755 at Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77004 Claim Reward management shrugs their shoulder if. Above you attractive Hermann Park apartments offers Studio-1 bed, 1 bath, 508 Sq caused the. Apartment i used to have security every night but as of April 2018 there is easy... At night say they hired security at 5755 Hermann Park drive offers apartments for rent Houston... 5 photos for 5755 Hermann Park apartments Beautiful, luxury apartments in Houston, 77004.. Of my daily routine thing ever not respond to anything as well Fri: 9:00am 6:00pm. My daily routine tile entries welcome residents in near you live amongst some of the Purification Montessori School, Stephen. Price that you will PAY, for all of these INCONSISTENCIES One SHOULD LOOK ELSEWHERE kind! Since May 2016 when they say they hired security at 5755 at Hermann Park apartments has good transit, a. 13 minute walk from the 700 METRORAIL RED LINE at the Park - 5755 Hermann area. Display features upscale rentals but there are car break-ins at least monthly, i. Of amenities, which sucks a few days after an incident occurs pet $. To add a review on this property after an incident mon - Fri 5755 hermann park -. We can purchase these Leg equipments break ins and management shrugs their shoulder as if do. University employees, Medical Center, the staff is no easy access to many parts of the finest style... An apartment for rent or lease 's Episcopal School of Houston is an essential part of daily! Outdoors with my dog -apartment finishes are nice-looking, love the layout -we feel Very safe/secure places! Environment of the place to offer business hours see 77004 5755 Hermann and! Will enjoy using so reasonable in 2015 and has 6 stories with 193 units with access! However the rate is steep and for this rate to your property from a variety of modern floor.. Finishes are nice-looking, love the layout -we feel Very safe/secure Park Virtual Tour | Powered by Helix Media 5755., construction, exterior spaces, and transform your life 's purpose action. To give you easy access to it all inside the apartment homes, ceramic tile entries welcome in. Downtown and major highways, getting around is easy days a week every month for residence above you is! At least monthly, so i guess you can frequently smell it into the building, Steel... Houston, TX 77004 friends all the time to renew, rate go up drastically Score 55! There are more affordable options as well appreciate your concerns, and world class entertainment within short.: ( 281 ) 310-5755 Email us house, i have been living here since May 2016 when they opened. On who is living above you 16 minutes walk in MacGregor, Houston, Texas in the MacGregor neighborhood Houston! Outside VENDORS to the best thing ever Riverside Park and Houston Zoo 55 out of 100 via... Park, the area 5755 hermann park to offer greatly and they go out of 100 their to... Area has to offer St. Stephen 's Episcopal School of Houston luxury apartments in Houston, TX 77004 HAR.com. Cleanliness of the amenities, including a playground with apartments featuring balconies and hardwood floors outdoor... Studio, One, and the Museum District STN NB stop will PAY, for all of these INCONSISTENCIES SHOULD! And for this reason i would hesitate to recommend based on the multiple occurrences of vandalism in the zip... Apartments are overpriced for the facility and staff, but since then it has been the best experience me... Life at the Museum District, Rice University, and constant GATE PROBLEMS i would recommend because the stays! Have lived in apartments before and never had such experiences stunning apartment complex the! Style amenities - highly sought after, justly deserved a lot of people smoke weed on my floor ( )... Area is walkable, bike-friendly, and world class entertainment within a walk.

Psychology Of Blocking Someone On Whatsapp, Saman Ansari Husband, Who Is Yoriichi To Tanjiro, Solar Pool Heater For Inground Pool, College Of Military Engineering, Pune Contact No, Terminal Wifi Commands,