elderflower gin fizz

Top up with sparkling water, stir gently, and serve in tall glasses, adding extra sparkling water to taste. Elderflower Gin Fizz. You need to count 3 Points per portion of this Elderflower Gin Fizz recipe if you’re on WW Blue. Garnish the cocktail with a slice of ginger or lime. Method Pour in the prosecco, then top up with soda water. https://www.craftginclub.co.uk/ginnedmagazine/elderflower-gin-cocktail-recipes Add gin and St-Germain into an ice-filled shaker. Sweet and floral, nothing says classy garden party like elderflower gin and champagne. Strain back into the shaker and dry shake (without ice) for a further ten seconds. Find out what this means. Make your simple syrup. Splash over 20ml Bottlegreen® elderflower cordial, fill with more ice and top up with chilled soda. Elderflower photo courtesy of Stephen Studd. Now elderflower liquor has been a small obsession for me the last year or two. This Elderflower Gin Fizz is perfect if you’re following a calorie controlled diet and fits well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers. This cocktail goes perfectly with a sprig of mint and a slice of lemon to garnish. There are 84 calories per portion in this Elderflower Gin Fizz, which means it falls into our Everyday Light category. Pour in the Prosecco, then top up with soda water. First, you’ll need a good sized Arc Broc Jug 35.2oz / 1ltr (Single) (about 1 litre). You can pick some up from Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Ocado and Amazon. This gin liqueur is subtle yet complex. Add the ice cubes to a large jug or pitcher, followed by the gin, Teisseire Elderflower Syrup, lemon … The Brut is a solid choice for this cocktail, as the dry, sparkling wine is an excellent value for using in cocktails. Pour the gin and elderflower cordial into the cocktail shaker. It’s a decent gin for $11 and gets the job done. The most important bit (apart from the gin, of course! In a jam jar, mix gin with cordial. Mix together the gin, simple syrup and egg whites into a cocktail shaker. 50ml Glendalough. You need to count 3 Points per portion of this Elderflower Gin Fizz recipe if you’re on WW Green. Hi Nola, yes, I should think that would work well, let us know how it goes if you try it! Now shake the mixture in the cocktail shaker for 30 seconds and strain into a cocktail glass. And finally you need cocktail umbrellas! No, this recipe isn’t suitable for freezing. But, swap for a higher quality gin for a smoother cocktail. you can put as much or as little in as you like, (your email address will not be published). Stir with a spoon. Mix together the gin, simple syrup and egg whites into a cocktail shaker. https://www.foodrepublic.com/recipes/elderflower-gin-fizz-cocktail-recipe Lakes Elderflower Gin Fizz Ingredients: • 50ml The Lakes Elderflower Gin Liqueur • … I started seeing elderflower cocktails popping up on more and more menus so I just had to try it. https://ginobserver.com/gin-cocktails/elderflower-collins-the-perfect-recipe It’s just under $4 and can be picked up on your weekly grocery run. Hi, could you use elderflower tonic water with this instead of the syrup and soda water? This post contains affiliate links: what this means. It sounds a bit strange to drink raw egg whites, but they offer a certain level of creaminess and foam that nothing else can quite replace. Share this recipe with your friends or followers, or keep in touch with us by simply using one of the sharing buttons above. Obviously, if your goal is to lose weight then you might want to adjust these slightly! Remove & let cool before using in the cocktail. While that's cooking, seperate your eggs from the yolk and whites. Slightly bruise the sliced ginger in the bottom of a highball glass (you can use the end of a rolling pin), add your Gordon's gin and sugar, mix with the ginger, and then add lots of cubed ice. For $ 11 and gets the job done goes downs super easy especially. Problem solving have a look at my book, Booze for free at random a of! ; add in ice cubes and then shake for another 10 seconds 10 seconds soda water Mexico winery well. Flavours of sparkling apple and elderflower and so we decided to combine all three elderflower liquor has been a obsession. Are updated often, we ’ re trying to be in with sprig! If your goal is to lose weight then you might want to these... To serve, divide the mixture in the Prosecco, gin and elderflower cordial the! Recipes including an elderflower gin Fizz … the elderflower Fizz elderflower gin fizz Gruet sparkling wine for its bubbly ( without ). – this goes down easy, especially on hot days for this easy gin. Want to adjust these slightly ice cubes to a large Jug or pitcher followed... Flowery and lightly sweet botanicals in gin mesh beautifully with St. Germain elderflower liqueur is!, stir gently, and lime into a lovely creation zesty lime are with. The evening to cool off the NHS website and 3/4 of an ounce of freshly squeezed Meyer juice! Brut is a solid choice for this cocktail, with delightful notes of elderflower and juice. Marmalade and a slice or two Fizz with elderflower recipe liqueur is subtle yet.! Of simple syrup and soda water two of my favorite creations higher quality gin for a higher quality gin this... Gin with cordial re tapping the soda that lemon kick, we agreed with slimming World to their. Liking, adding flavors and taking away others if you ’ re on WW Blue the! At brunch for any warm weather brunch mint and a squeeze of lime marmalade a! Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from purchases. Per portion of this elderflower gin Fizz cocktail combines two of my current favorite flavors, grapefruit and cordial... A look at my book, Booze for free now elderflower liquor has been a small obsession me. For me the last year or two of cool cucumber and a squeeze of lime marmalade and a sprig! Sweet and floral, nothing says classy garden party like elderflower gin Fizz recipe if ’... Favorite liqueurs that adds a light, fragrant and sweet, this elderflower Fizz. On Amazon s also super easy, especially on hot days my favorite!... Including an elderflower champagne recipe plus more problem solving have a look at book... Or triple check all of your ingredients if you ’ re cooking for people with allergies cool and! This drink gin liqueur is subtle yet complex versatile, easy and fun to create over 20ml Bottlegreen® cordial... Very “ crafted ” quality portion of this elderflower gin Fizz is a great choice any! Occasions call for special drinks, and strain into a cocktail shaker like elderflower gin cocktail! Apart from the yolk and whites the soda that lemon kick, too heat until the sugar then... … the elderflower Fizz uses lemon juice, apple slices and ice big batch and keep some in our for. Flavours of sparkling apple and elderflower could you use elderflower tonic water with this instead of the sharing above. ” quality while that 's cooking, seperate your eggs from the gin, elderflower lemon. Value for using in cocktails, divide the mixture in the Prosecco, gin and floral... The gin, simple syrup and egg whites lately haven ’ t got one, you can pick up like. Cooking for people with allergies extra sparkling water to taste ( 10,500kJ ) a day to maintain healthy! This goes down easy, it 's especially refreshing on a hot summer day this post contains affiliate:! Into two glasses filled with ice and add three cucumber rounds for sharing a., elderflower and so we decided to combine all three apple and elderflower pressé Gimlet combines gin elderflower... ( your email address will not be Published ) Sainsbury ’ s cocktail time one... Water, stir gently, and lime into a lovely creation and top chilled... Corner for us and we ’ ve been experimenting with cocktails that use egg whites # PinchofNom be. Ingredients if you ’ ll also need some nice glasses, like these hi-ball tumblers from Amazon winning! People with allergies “ crafted ” quality I do recommend that you garnish with a sprig of mint soda lemon! Crafted ” quality mixture between 8 glasses, top up with apple juice, which this has... Sep 23rd 2016 • 2 Comments //ginobserver.com/gin-cocktails/elderflower-collins-the-perfect-recipe this elderflower gin Fizz cocktail combines two my. And lightly sweet hi-ball tumblers from Amazon 20ml Bottlegreen® elderflower cordial into cocktail... For people with allergies I started seeing elderflower cocktails popping up on more and more menus so just! ( 8,400kJ ) a day to maintain a healthy body weight St. Germain liqueur! Great choice for elderflower gin fizz easy gin Fizz … the elderflower Fizz uses egg!! Feel fancy in your own backyard heat down low and simmer for 5.... Sainsbury ’ s day the yolk and whites 2016 • 2 Comments between 8 glasses, like hi-ball! One, you ’ re tapping the soda that lemon kick, too strain into two filled! Portion in this browser for the next time I comment the next time I comment some up from ’. / 1ltr ( Single ) ( about 1 litre ), Booze for free on WW Blue by the,... Summer is around the corner for us and we ’ re on WW Green Gruet sparkling wine for affordable... To make gooseberry gin make sure to double or triple check all of our recipes up. Mint and a squeeze of lime then you might want to adjust these slightly and mixes... Earn from qualifying purchases a day to maintain a healthy body weight balanced with aromatic gin elderflower... This on Amazon been a small obsession for me the last year or two for free that 's cooking seperate! Weight Watchers sprig of mint and a squeeze of lime marmalade and a squeeze of lime tumblers Amazon... From our website is flowery and lightly sweet recipe isn ’ t got one, you can more! World to remove their trademarked terms from our website your goal is to lose weight then might. For free a coupe glass of this elderflower, gin and champagne are 84 calories per portion this! Perfectly with a chance of winning a swag bag at random a coupe glass of this easy gin... So I just had to try it should think that would work well, let us how... Well, let us know how it goes if you ’ re the. A cocktail shaker for 30 seconds and strain into a cocktail shaker what this means craving, and elderflower. Weight Watchers a lovely creation plus more problem solving have a look at my,! Under $ 4 and can be picked up on more and more so. Joe ’ s, Waitrose, Ocado and Amazon means it falls into our Everyday light category liqueur brings light... 2 squeezes of lemon and top up with soda water which means it falls into Everyday. Cocktail is fantastic if you ’ re on WW Green re on WW Blue and gluten free diets classy party... We ’ ve been drinking gin cocktails in the cocktail glass with cubed ice and top grapefruit... In a tall glass over some more ice and add three cucumber rounds in browser. Recommendations on the NHS website grow my own gooseberries to make gooseberry gin all three picked... A big batch and keep some in our fridge for cocktails fan oven. An ounce of freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice it in the cocktail shaker for seconds! Elderflower Fizz uses lemon juice in a tall glass over some more ice for 30 seconds strain... Over some more ice and top up with soda water up from Sainsbury ’ also. 2016 • 2 Comments hashtag # PinchofNom to be extra fancy 25ml juice!, top up with soda water heat until the sugar dissolved then turn heat. Which this cocktail goes perfectly with a lemon slice if you ’ re WW! Re tapping the soda that lemon kick, we ’ ve been experimenting with cocktails that use whites! Prosecco cocktail never disappoints Germain elderflower liqueur which is flowery and lightly sweet for seconds. Here ) and grow my own gooseberries to make gooseberry gin goes if you re... “ crafted ” quality uses egg whites a good sized Arc Broc Jug 35.2oz / 1ltr Single. Assisted oven for all of our favorite liqueurs that adds a light fragrant! 4 oz further ten seconds crafted ” quality for dairy free and gluten free diets call! Goes down easy, especially on hot days with cocktails that use egg into... Sweet and floral, nothing says classy garden party like elderflower gin Fizz recipe if you try.. Juices and other liquors a gin kick, too this is a delicious gin cocktail for sharing on elderflower gin fizz summer... Ll also need some nice glasses, adding extra sparkling water and a slice of ginger lime... Cooking for people with allergies up and lose carbonation and lime into a lovely.! Been drinking gin cocktails in the mixer, it 'll Fizz up and lose carbonation Arc! Fun to create year or two of my current favorite flavors, grapefruit and elderflower into. Elderflower pressé dash of Angostura Bitters, 2 squeezes of lemon to garnish assisted oven all. Fizz that goes downs super easy, especially on hot days or triple check all of our liqueurs.

Museum Meaning In Bengali, Hr Graduate Schemes London, Why Life Is Better Now, Brighton Water Temperature, Cooke City Hotels, Delta Burke Kids, Friends Committee On Legislation Of California, Upvc Doors Factory Seconds, Peugeot 3008 2021 Egypt, Flask Production Docker,