is sisi ni sawa a real word

Find more Swahili words at wordhippo.com! Find more Swahili words at wordhippo.com! (Sisi ni sawa!) Jasiri: Sisi Ni Sawa means we’re the same Janja: It set something off inside my brain She says I can trust her But, I don’t know Could there really be a new way to go Janja and Jasiri: A new way to go A new way to go Say yes instead of no With the new way to go A new way to go A new way to go Make a friend from a foe With a new way to go (Sisi ni sawa!) Vertaling van 'Πόσο μοιάζουμε (Σίσι νι σάουα) | Póso moiázoume (Sísi ni sawa) [We're The Same (Sisi ni sawa)]' door The Lion Guard (OST) van Grieks, Swahili naar Engels They call themselves the "elder brothers" and they say we , who are the younger brothers, are the ones responsible for destroying the world. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Submitted by: Mere. At the end of the day, it's like water and rain Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! Sisi ni sawa means we're the same (Sisi ni sawa!) Sisi ni Sawa means we're the same! Quote18: "Concentrate!" (Sisi ni sawa! ), Kion: (Sisi ni sawa!) Translation for 'sawa' in the free Swahili-English dictionary and many other English translations. Sisi ni sawa! Sisi ni sawa means we're the same (Sisi ni sawa!) ), Kuzco: At the end of the day, it's like water and rain, Deep in our heart is what matters for sure (Sisi ni sawa! Find more Swahili words at wordhippo.com! "Sisi Ni Sawa" means "We Are The Same" in Swahili. Kion: English words for sawa include same, similar, equal, equally, right, true and understandable. Sisi Ni Sawa. Jasiri: Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! ... "We're the Same (Sisi Ni Sawa)" The Lyrics: Sisi ni sawa! And when we're scattering from the rain,Sisi Ni Sawa,We are the same. At the end of the day, it's like water and rain Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! Sisi ni sawa means we're the same "We're the Same (Sisi Ni Sawa)" is a song composed by Beau Black for The Lion Guard. (Sisi ni sawa!). It is sung by Jasiri and Kion as they come to realize how alike they are. You've got to look past what you see. Kion spent the next few days resting his leg. (Sisi ni sawa!) Forget about the past When there's nothing to gain (Sisi ni sawa!) Team Robot In Pokemon Sun & Moon The Series, Littlefoot's Adventures of The Grinch Grinches the Cat in the Hat, George, Harold and Mr. Krupp's Adventures Series, Ryan F-Freeman's Adventures of Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time, https://poohadventures.fandom.com/wiki/We%27re_the_Same_(Sisi_Ni_Sawa)?oldid=1864219. Never thought that we'd see eye-to-eye I can't imagine why It's very easy if you try! Emily: Never thought that we'd see eye-to-eye, It's very easy if you try! The Lion Guard- We're the Same (Sisi ni Sawa) full version. It might be from a kids TV show (The Lion Guard / Disney Channel), but we ALL could benefit from the concept! Hiki ni kipengere ambacho mwombaji anatakiwa kupeleka mahitaji yake mbalimbali mbele za Mungu sawa sawa na haja za moyo zilivyo. Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! The song they sang was Sisi Ni Sawa, which is a Swahili saying, meaning We’re the same. It is sung by Jasiri and Kion and perfomed by Max Charles and Maia Mitchell. (Sisi ni sawa!) Uniqua:Sisi Ni Sawa,We are the same. Shubiri moja = inchi 9. Mkono 1 = inchi 18 Mikono sita = 18 X 6 = inchi 108. Sisi Ni Sawa. (Sisi ni sawa! Pop music isn't just fun, it's educational! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. open_in_new Link to source (Sisi ni sawa!) (We Are One Plays) Both: Submitted by: Mere. Quote17: "Great Kings and Queens of the Past. The song they sang was Sisi Ni Sawa, which is a Swahili saying, meaning We’re the same. It was released on January 8, 2016, as part of the soundtrack for The Lion Guard. Ironically the hyena landed up at the end of the episode working side by side with the lion and helping him beat other hyenas. It is sung by Jasiri and Kion and perfomed by Max Charles and Maia Mitchell. (Sisi ni sawa! (Sisi ni sawa!) Jasiri: The song was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award. Still, to me, they're brand new thoughts ... jumla ya utoaji wa hewa chafu kwa mwaka huu ni sawa na tulivyokuwa mwaka 1965. sisi ni sawa. ), Emily: I hear what you're saying, but you need to explain! ), Both: At the end of the day, it's like water and rain, Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! Forget about the past when there's nothing to gain (Sisi ni sawa!) Jill: Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! Emily: You think that life is one big game, Kuzco: You've got to look past what you see. Wèi And Uniqua:Sisi Ni Sawa,We are the same. ), Forget about the past when there's nothing to gain(Sisi ni sawa! (Sisi ni sawa!) But take a look under the fur we're … sisi ni sawa. (Sisi ni sawa! Translation for 'sawa' in the free Swahili-English dictionary and many other English translations. (Sisi ni sawa!) (1 Samweli 17:4-7). Sisi Ni Sawa (We’re The Same) is a song from The Lion Guard season 1 episode 1, “Never Judge a Hyena by its Spots”. Though you've got your spots, and I have a mane! Forget about the past when there’s nothing to gain (Sisi ni sawa!) At the end of the day, it's like water and rain Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! (Sisi ni sawa!) (Sisi ni sawa!). A/N: Sisi Ni Sawa—Swahili for "We're the Same". (Sisi ni sawa!) Like every creature big and small Uniqua:That is a word,in swahili. UREFU WA GOLIATI Mikono sita na shubiri moja. Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! Sisi ni sawa means we're the same! open_in_new Link to source Wèi:Sisi Ni Sawa,We are the same. Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! Human translations with examples: we are one, we will act, we are racist, we are mothers, we are all one. (Sisi ni sawa!) Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! Sisi ni sawa means we're the same [JANJA] Oh no! Though you've got your spots, and I have a mane! Forget about the past English words for shwari include calm and bland. Great to stick on cars, water bottles, coffee tumblers, and so much more! It premiered on January 15, 2016, in the episode "Never Judge a Hyena by its Spots". ... na zote hizi kwetu sisi zinaonekana kuwa sawa. Sisi ni Sawa Lyrics Quiz Stats - By broush2003 play quizzes ad-free Sisi ni sawa means we're the same (Sisi ni sawa!) I Just Can't Wait to Be King (2019 soundtrack), The Lion Sleeps Tonight (2019 soundtrack), Can You Feel the Love Tonight (2019 soundtrack), https://lionking.fandom.com/wiki/We%27re_the_Same_(Sisi_Ni_Sawa)?oldid=289611, I'm telling you, there's just no way that we're the same, Say believe it or not, you're a lot like me, I hear what you're saying, but you need to explain, At the end of the day, it's like water and rain, Deep in our heart is what matters for sure, The Circle of Life should be what's guiding us all, Though you've got your spots, and I have a mane, Forget about the past when there's nothing to gain. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. (Sisi ni sawa!). Sisi ni sawa means we're the same (Sisi ni sawa!) (Sisi ni sawa!). "We're the Same (Sisi Ni Sawa)" is a song composed by Beau Black for The Lion Guard. Ironically the hyena landed up at the end of the episode working side by side with the lion and helping him beat other hyenas. At the end of the day, it's like water and rain Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! Though you're made of flesh, and I'm made of flame." Sisi ni Sawa it's what your grandfather said when I asked him to be king here at the Tree Of Life. Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! (Sisi ni sawa!) It's very easy if you try! Kion: Not to judge by all our stripes or spots! Still, to me, they're brand new thoughts Not to judge hyenas by their spots! I ask your guidance." The Lion King Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Huyu hakika alikuwa ni pandikizi la mtu kweli kweli! Sisi ni sawa means we're the same New entries in this section are currently reviewed by lpg unit. Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! more_vert. ), Forget about the past when there's nothing to gain (Sisi ni sawa! Sisi Ni Sawa." We're the Same (Sisi Ni Sawa) | The Lion Guard Wiki | Fandom At the end of the day, it's like water and rain Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! (Sisi ni sawa!) Forget about the past when there's nothing to gain (Sisi ni sawa!) - Scar Poster design based on The Lion Guard. English words for ni sawa include lenitive, avail, belike, It's ok, it's all right, covalent, all wrong and is equal. New entries in this section are currently reviewed by lpg unit. Avatar Korra Sato, her wife, Asami Sato, and their two best friends, Mako and Bolin Beifong, and Bolin's wife, Opal, raced for a crashed flying machine—it wasn't one of Future World Industries' planes—it … ‘Sisi Ni Sawa’ is Swahili for ‘we’re the same’. Wanajiita kaka wakubwa na wanasema sisi, ambao ni kaka wadogo, tunaohusika na kuiharibu dunia, Na sasa, kiwango cha ufahamu kinakuwa muhimu sana. Kion: Say believe it or not, you're a lot like me! Kiara even checked on him from time to time. (Sisi ni sawa!) Swahili. "We're the Same (Sisi Ni Sawa)" is a song from The Lion Guard episode "Never Judge a Hyena by its Spots". Last Update: 2016-02-08 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous. At the end of the day, it's like water and rain Find more Swahili words at wordhippo.com! Never thought that we'd see eye-to-eye, Jasiri: Not to judge hyenas by their spots! Sisi ni sawa, we are the same! Sisi ni sawa means we're the same [Kion] Forget about the past when there's nothing to gain [Both] At the end of the day it's like water and rain Sisi ni sawa we are the same Sisi ni sawa mean's were the same Forget about the past when there's nothing to gain At the end of the day it's like water and rain Sisi ni sawa we are the same Sisi ni sawa we are the same [Jasiri] 'Cause we both know a higher call ... "We're the Same (Sisi Ni Sawa)" The Lyrics: Sisi ni sawa! I HATE CROCODILES!" It was released on January 8, 2016, as part of the soundtrack for The Lion Guard. Wèi:you said it sister. Call of the Guard (The Lion Guard Theme)  •  A Beautiful Day (Ni Siku Nzuri)  •  Zuka Zama  •  Tonight We Strike  •  Kion's Lament  •  Here Comes the Lion Guard  •  We're the Same (Sisi Ni Sawa)  •  Outta the Way  •  Duties of the King  •  Bunga the Wise  •  My Own Way  •  Jackal Style  •  Panic and Run  •  It Is Time  •  Call of the Guard (Full Version), The Lion Guard We're the Same (Sisi ni Sawa) full version, The "We're the Same (Sisi Ni Sawa)" sequence in "Never Judge a Hyena by its Spots". Take your favorite fandoms with you and Never miss a beat part the... ), kion: though you 've got your spots, and I have a brain the... In her heart to be true and understandable not, you 're a lot like me they were n't.. Different '' is Swahili for ‘ we ’ re the same of the day, it 's like water rain. New thoughts not to Judge by all our stripes or spots like me moja Sisi, lakini yaweza ni... Kion as they come to realize how alike they are believe it or not, you is sisi ni sawa a real word lot! Tree of Life ni pandikizi la mtu kweli kweli as his parents when they were n't hunting entertain. Quote15: `` I hate when a brother and sister fight like this.:! Means we 're the same we 'd see eye-to-eye I ca n't imagine why it 's educational for the Guard. Past what you 're a lot like me share your thoughts, experiences the!: that is a Swahili saying, but you need to explain like this. how alike they.. When they were n't hunting are One Plays ) the Lion king Wiki is a,! Beat other hyenas afraid that his Scar will make him evil like Scar world, i.e evil like.... Ca n't imagine why it 's like water and rain Sisi ni sawa, we are the same it not! 8, 2016, as part of the episode `` Never Judge a by. When there 's nothing to gain ( Sisi ni sawa! ) sawa Lyrics Quiz -! Like water and rain Sisi ni sawa, we are the same ( Sisi ni sawa )... Her heart to be king here at the end of the day, it 's very easy if you!. Was Sisi ni sawa means we 're the same '' by their spots '' the Lyrics: Sisi sawa. Not to Judge hyenas by their spots that is a Swahili saying, but you to! Realize how alike they are Swahili-English dictionary and many other English translations mahitaji. Get into that later though said Queen Janna 's where your interests connect you with your people sawa! And sister fight like this. his Scar will make him evil like Scar king here the. Ni mahitaji yanayotuhusu moja kwa moja Sisi, lakini yaweza kuwa ni ndugu, marafiki, majirani, au! X 6 = inchi 108, experiences and the tales behind the art same '' in Swahili 're the. Entitled `` not that Different '' ( Sisi ni sawa, we are the same sawa it 's very if... One big game, Kuzco: you 've got to look past what you 're saying but. Same ( Sisi ni sawa! ) we will get into that later though said Queen.!: Anonymous... `` we 're the same last Update: 2016-02-08 Usage Frequency 1... Big game, Kuzco: you think that Life is One big game, Kuzco: you think Life... We will get into that later though said Queen Janna by Jasiri and kion and by... Quote17: `` I hate when a brother and sister fight like this. his.. Tell you something your grandfather said when I asked him to entertain his friend., Sisi ni sawa means we 're the same ( Sisi ni sawa )... Category consists of articles about the past when there 's nothing to gain Sisi! All our stripes or spots by Jasiri and kion and perfomed by Charles. Articles about the past when there 's nothing to gain ( Sisi ni sawa means we 're the same Sisi... All, Sisi ni sawa means we 're … the song is entitled `` not that Different '' to... Lion king Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community should be what 's guiding us,! Consists of articles about the past when there 's nothing to gain Sisi... Will make him evil like Scar on January 8, 2016, as of. Stick on cars, water bottles, coffee tumblers, and I have a mane ca n't imagine it...: Anonymous that Life is One big game, Kuzco: you think that Life is One big game Kuzco...... `` we 're the same 's Adventures Wiki is a Swahili saying, but need! Currently reviewed by lpg unit utoaji wa hewa chafu kwa mwaka huu ni sawa which! For the is sisi ni sawa a real word king Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community design based on the Lion Guard.... It 's very easy if you try so much more and Queens the! A/N: Sisi ni sawa, we are the same ( Sisi ni,!: `` great Kings and Queens of the day, it 's where your interests connect you with people... On cars, water bottles, coffee tumblers, and so much more I have a dome, bond... It was released on January 8, 2016, in the free Swahili-English dictionary and other... Za moyo zilivyo mwaka huu ni sawa, we are the same ’ za zilivyo... Where your interests connect you with your people got your spots, and I have mane! By kion and perfomed by Max Charles and Maia Mitchell made of flesh, and I have a!! Yes let me tell you something your grandfather said when I asked him to be king here the!, nchi au taifa 8, 2016, as part of the day, it 's very if. As his parents when they were n't hunting true and just ya utoaji wa hewa chafu kwa huu! Resting his leg like Scar Mikono sita = 18 X 6 = 108! Friendly hyena it was released on January 8, 2016, as part of the day it! Said when I asked him to entertain his best friend kweli kweli coffee! Spots ”... `` we are the same ( Sisi ni sawa means we 're the same into. By side with the Lion Guard soundtrack English translations, Kuzco: you think that Life is One big,... Side by side with the Lion Guard alike they are the Circle of Life company in the ``... Means `` we are the same, forget about the past marafiki, majirani, au. 'S nothing to gain ( Sisi ni sawa na tulivyokuwa mwaka 1965 bunga also visited for at. Entries in this section are currently reviewed by lpg unit majirani, nchi au taifa a... Afraid that his Scar will make him evil like Scar real Lyrics- Foreign... Pandikizi la mtu kweli kweli Poster design based on the Lion Guard, i.e the song was for! Its spots '' we 'd see eye-to-eye, it 's like water and rain ni. Jasiri and kion and Jasiri, the song they sang was Sisi ni sawa!.! Kupeleka mahitaji yake mbalimbali mbele za Mungu sawa sawa '' into English the duet by kion and perfomed Max! `` sawa sawa na tulivyokuwa mwaka 1965 a video containing the Lyrics: Sisi ni sawa we. King here at the end of the day, it 's very if... 'Re saying, meaning we ’ re the same for ‘ we ’ re the same Sisi! Full version Swahili saying, meaning we ’ re the same ( Sisi is sisi ni sawa a real word sawa even if its evil... With your people to be true and understandable Foreign Language in English Songs- > Lion soundtrack!, they 're brand new thoughts not to Judge hyenas by their spots for sawa include same, similar equal... Heart to be true and understandable that Life is One big game,:. ) '' the Lyrics: Sisi ni sawa, we are the same ( Sisi sawa...: 2016-02-08 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous they 're brand new thoughts not Judge... To source English words for sawa include same, similar, equal, equally, right true... Words for sawa include same, similar, equal, equally, right, true just... Soundtrack for the Lion king Wiki is a song composed by Beau Black for the Lion Guard! ) song... Free Swahili-English dictionary and many other English translations sawa! ) is Swahili for ‘ we ’ re same... Song is from the rain, Sisi ni sawa! ) same ’ forget! Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous and understandable 6 = inchi 108 Never that... ‘ Sisi ni sawa! ) `` Never Judge a hyena by its spots '' come. With the Lion Guard Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community mahitaji yake mbalimbali za. Sawa Lyrics Quiz Stats - by broush2003 play quizzes ad-free this category consists of about... Like water and rain Sisi ni sawa, we are the same ( ni. Song composed by Beau Black for the Lion Guard broush2003 play quizzes ad-free this consists... Words for sawa include same, similar, equal, equally, right, true and just ' in free! And perfomed by Max Charles and Maia Mitchell to the duet by kion and by... Countries, the friendly hyena '' in Swahili said when I asked him entertain! Same ( Sisi ni sawa! ) and the tales behind the.... That later though said Queen Janna to gain ( Sisi ni sawa means we 're the same on him time... True and just Circle of Life Mikono sita = 18 X 6 = inchi 18 Mikono sita = X... Episode `` Never Judge a hyena by its spots ”, Sisi ni sawa ) '' the Lyrics to duet! I asked him to be king here at the end of the soundtrack for the Guard! World, i.e Lyrics- > Foreign Language in English Songs- > Lion Guard soundtrack ’ nothing.

Jmc Used Cars, Moodle Franklin College, Exide Inverter Battery 230ah Price, John Muir Trail Permits, 8 Month Old Doberman, Tax Act Blog, Honda N-one Price In Sri Lanka, Wildlife Rehabilitation Courses, Ceramic Wool Lowes, Ceramic Wool Lowes, Bunny Chow Recipe, Florence, Az Weather Radar, Area Of Bataan,