renault duster negative reviews

What is new with Renault Duster Turbo? Had taken a Duster amt diesel 110ps vehicle and in 1st month itself, it showed its true color. Renault Duster – Live Life! Over the last year or so South Africa has welcomed a number of new Renault models to its market and now, the Renault Duster (one of Renault's family SUVs) has extended its range to include an automatic EDC derivative. Does this company think we Indians don't deserve to have basic safety ? All reviews are posted by real Renault Duster users at AutoPortal.com. I bought the car in 2015, and the car is done 66,000 kms. All wheel drive makes a better weekend off-road warrior of Renault’s affordable SUV . Q. While I was happy to be away from the city traffic, I … Renault Duster 1.5 dCi Dynamique EDC 4x2 - R322 900. You are right diesel engines become terrible after some time but petrol engines and especially of a car like Honda City are just superb and super refined even after 1 lakh km. I regret purchasing this vehicle. The Renault Duster turbo petrol uses an engine that borrows tech from the mighty GT-R. Read User Reviews and Ratings of Renault Duster. 2. New Renault Duster RXZ 2018(older version - phase 2) 85PS diesel for 12.4 lakh (offer price, otherwise it is14.4Lakhs) or Kia Seltos HTK petrol 1.5 litre for 12.4 lakh. One of the best, most comfortable car, driven by me. Check out its crash test ratings. All-new Renault DUSTER Current offers Discover our currently running offer and book a test drive at your nearest Renault showroom now. Renault is giving the worst service !and I don't prefer dis anymore!!!! 15Lakh. It promised a 4x4 version would be added early in 2019 and here it is: the newcomer adds some proper off-road cred to the compact family car segment. Renault Duster model range comes standard with a five-year or 150 000km mechanical warranty and a standard three-year or 45000km service plan. This is always recommended car for all aspects. Inherent problem with diesel engine injectors, which has a tendency for failure after 30k kms ... Is the petrol engine of Renault Duster BS6 compliant? I love the appeal of the Duster and its ride quality. I have always got above 24.7 for the last 40000 km. !not a Good price !recently I had a problem with a.c. ,it was with the fan and they took the car almost for one week and the rate for changing the fan was 24000 which is too much expensive! Reviews REVIEW | 2019 Renault Duster remains an honest package 02 October 2019 - 12:42 By Bruce Fraser The 2019 Renault Duster. Is the new engine that shot in the arm the car required? It has been co-developed by Nissan-Renault, Mitsubishi and … The ZF-sourced AMT... Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! And above all renault knows all about this ...has been highlighted on various platforms ... Teambhp.com . Renault Duster. excellent ride quality, handling, control and comfort. Five minutes after we left your showroom car started showing ABS warning light. The Renault Duster turbo petrol review encompasses a look at why should you buy one or stay away. The service manager pawan ( for eg) dont know any thing about the car ... if you need more insight drop me a mail on rajeshamalviya@live.com. Are you looking for Duster 2016-2019? I have gotten used to my duster, despite its drawbacks. (I owned a Maruti 800 for 9 years, Fiat Palio for 7 years). overall good value for money in this price range. 4. Have you driven Honda city? I've already made Renault know my disgruntlement during the 3 free replacements during warranty period. I have taken delivery of the new car Duster RXS(P) CVT (KA51 MK 7301) on 2nd August 2017 from dealer Trident Renault silk Board Bangalore. I have taken it to garage twice for some minor faults. I have I think they adopt fraudulent practises to dupe the customer. CarKhabri.com - Renault Duster Reviews - Read Renault Duster user review to know its onroad performance. by Caira-Lee Durand. Renault’s cumulative domestic dispatches stood at 10,181 units as I own a bunch of cars but this one is amazing, it is way ahead of others in terms of comfort ride and handling. 1 One Brake Pad had broken into 2 pieces and had become unstuck from brake plate. They are solving engine light problem in my car for years and already collected lacs from me everytime i give the car for servicing they just keep it for weeks and keep replacing different part. Duster is one of the dated products in this lot and needed a boost. You will receive all the communications on : jquery.raty.min,rvmp_faq_widget,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_n_gpopup, Ask your question from Duster owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, I wish to report this Review because it is, All Renault Duster Occasional Commute Reviews, Hyundai Venue vs Renault Duster: Petrol Automatic Comparison Review. Достоинства и недостатки Renault Duster. ( this is my second Time to own Duster ). RENAULT DUSTER vs MAHINDRA KUV 100 K8 DT G80 (5STR) See Comparision Write your review Similar Products SUZUKI CIAZ NRs. Renault launched the "new" Duster in October 2018 as a 4x2 model only. It’s petrol automatic and claimed average was minimum 12-13 km /ltr. The most well-timed new vehicle launch in recent years: deserves a look. Renault Duster turbo engine, transmission, drive experience The Renault Duster turbo petrol uses an engine that borrows tech from the mighty GT-R. 35% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. The Renault Duster is sold with a 5-year/150 000 km warranty, 3-year/45 000 km service and a 6-year anti-corrosion warranty. Renault Duster has an emotional appeal for many but its ageing looks and jaded cabin are under pressure from rivals. No tension while crossing big speed brakers. Can Renault Duster be converted to 7 seater car? Read all the user reviews about Renault Duster 2016-2019. I went to Hyderabad from Pune more than 3 times. We are driving the new Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo petrol to find that out. I don't drive wildly. One of the best, most comfortable car, driven by me. Read the full TG review inside. DL13C6568 This is in ref. May be 35 lakh plus Audi and Benz/BMW may be it but I have not paid that price. I purchased in 2017. How is the Duster petrol 1.5 LTR RXS mileage and service cost? Especially given that the competition is filled with modern options. You will feel cheated.After buying this vehicle.cheque not accepted .very bad experience .Do not buy please.if your keys are damage or lost you have to wait for one month as per dealer Next day car started spilling oil in parking and it was towed back to showroom and still car showroom after 9 days. I have written to customer care but nobody has reverted. Dealers changing anything on their own will RXE model does not have distance to empty indicator. Know more about Renault Duster 2020 RXS 1.3L Turbo - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Q. Everything has worked so well. Overall Experience:- Value for money. The Duster’s sales fortunes have long been fading as only 416 units were sold in November 2020 as against 5050 units with 18 per cent negative sales growth. 80,000 in the month of December 2020 for the Duster RXS CVT and RXS Turbo variants Renault India is reaping benefits of the facelifted Kwid and Triber modular vehicle due to their aggressive positioning in the domestic market and they are regularly posting good sales volumes. Renault Duster 1.5 dCi Dynamique 4x4 - R327 900 Renault Duster 1.5dCi Prestige EDC 4x2 - R340 900 Renault Duster model range comes standard with a five-year or 150 000km mechanical warranty and a standard three-year or 45000km service plan. Which variant of Renault Duster is the best to buy for a family use? This time when they informed me that it would be a paid one, I told them that I won't be paying a penny for it and am taking my vehicle back. It is evident that Renault has gone back to the drawing board a few times to ensure what we get is a well-engineered product that is also reasonably smooth and responsive. Find out the latest Renault Duster car price, reviews, specifications, images, mileage, videos and more. the specifications shown here are incorrect. Service TEAM is very rude. For AED 49,900, you simply can’t go wrong. Q. This happened when I was riving in the city all alone and at low speed. I bought my Duster (RXL 85 ps) in Dec 2013, done 47000 km. The Renault Duster turbo petrol uses an engine that borrows tech from the mighty GT-R. To begin with it gets,... © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Renault's Duster is the latest mid-size SUV with a turbo-petrol engine, following the likes of the Kicks, Seltos and Creta. In our Renault Duster 1.3L Turbo review, we test the ageing Duster with a new turbo My opinion ... Duster old vehicle ... Renault just doing facelifts to face the competition ...whereas it should be focussing on making its products durable to retain customers. I bought CVT in Feb19 , Duster performance is overall great except average. Which variant of Renault Duster is better 85 PS or 110 PS power wise? Renault Duster 1.5 dCi Dynamique 4x4 - R327 900. Servicing cost very high . Can you also kindly give comparisons and pros and cons? Though on short city runs, it's low like 06kmpl, which is expected from big petrol cars. Car is giving average of 6-7 Km /ltr in city ( Mumbai -Navi Mumbai ) . Overall, it's a good car. The AWD Duster shows us how adept it is at handling our less-than-perfect roads. I have a white Diesel RENAULT- DUSTER, 4 years old and has done about 40000 km on road. Renault Duster 1.5dCi Prestige EDC 4x2 - R340 900. Dont buy duster , its worst The maintenance cost is very high and the parts like shock absorber and brakes fail very fast increasing the cost. View Photos. Verdict Related Content . I was incredibly disappointed with this service! Since my first tank fill-up, the worst average is 22.8 and median average is 26.3. With twofold experience after driving Hyundai Creta and Maruti Brezza, Renualt is still one of the best experience car which we are looking for in means to Comfort and Mileage. I purchased Renault Duster 110 PS RXL Diesel 4 months back. Back in 2012, the Duster had single-handedly catapulted Renault’s sales figures in the Indian market to another level, and with good reason – it was an excellent product at a great price. Although a tad underpowered, it offers more for a lot less than its rivals, and it’s about time that the Duster became less a display of frugality and more a display of intellect. Image: Supplied Every now and then a … !i had already changed our clutch more than 2 tymz,and still the problem was not solved!! … Featured Review Duster 1.5 dCi TechRoad: Another solid value proposition from Renault The new Duster TechRoad model which replaces the 4x2 Dynamique variant offers the serious SUV buyer plenty of car for its price tag. Buy a Renault Duster on Cars.co.za. 3 No foreign object and or obstruction was found within RHSR drum brake. In his review of the new Duster, Mat Watson quickly points out that the base Duster is to be avoided because it doesn't have a radio or air conditioning. What is the ARAI mileage for this SUV? It's features and interior is not at par with latest SUVs. only lacks in interior and accessories list which anyways can be fitted later, which I have done. Duster is offering AC ventilation to front searter like driver and front seater. And guess what they dont even cover their shockers in extended warranty . the doors have lock nobs in the face lift edition . Does Renault's small SUV hit the sweet spot? Extra storage and comfort great economic very good for City as well as highways..Good mileage Reasonable network of DealershipExtra comfortHigh view from the Driver seat, Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts. Опыт эксплуатации автомобилей Рено Дастер. All rights reserved. Ac is not coming to rear seat. The unit sometimes sounds It was clear that this was complete and total Failure of OE equipment BRAKE PADS and Quality of PAD Material and Adhesive and Fitment was Sub Standard and of Very Poor quality Divided by size, united by price. Q. The Renault Duster carries a negative connotation in the region and is often the loudest statement of frugality. The most well-timed new vehicle launch in recent years: deserves a look. Super comfortable, strong, low on maintenence. Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review; Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review. Is Renault car maintenance cost higher than Maruti Brezza - Duster? This is a good thing as it's a willing little mill serving up enough punch for a vehicle weighing less than 1,5 tonnes. The Renault Duster has been the quintessential compact SUV, the one which started the trend of bulky-bodied soft-roaders in India. Get independent opinions and reviews on the latest Renault Duster cars to hit South Africa's roads from expert motoring journalists. What if I was with family at the high. High service costs Good looking and powerful petrol engine. News; Car Reviews; Lifestyle & Interests; Trends; Travel; Fashion; Accessorise; Win; Videos; Car Review: New Renault Duster EDC. What is the safest option for low beam then .I am finding lot of negative reviews about Osram night breaker .Checked with renault dealer about the bulbs upgrade - he suggested osram night breaker h1 for low beam and h7 for high Don’t purchase that car. 3. That's why I bought it. Gero Lilleike Gero Lilleike is a published writer and photographer with most of his work appearing in the fields of travel and motoring. The Renault Duster carries a negative connotation in the region and is often the loudest statement of frugality. Ford Tests Upcoming F-150 Electric Pickup Truck Prototype In Snow, Nissan & Datsun Cars To Cost More From January 2021, LG And Magna Announce Billion Dollar Joint Venture In Electric Car Gear, Honda To Discontinue Civic And CR-V In India As Production Shifts To Tapukara Plant, Watch Tesla's MegaPack Project, The World's Largest Battery System, Come To Life, Exclusive: Renault Duster Facelift AMT Review, Hyundai Creta vs Renault Duster:The Search for a New Segment Benchmark, BMW X5 M Competition Sports SUV: India Drive Review. New Renault Duster RXZ 2018(older version - phase 2) 85PS diesel for 12.4 lakh (offer price, otherwise it is14.4Lakhs) or Kia Seltos HTK petrol 1.5 litre for 12.4 lakh. this pathetic car would have killed us When I took the vehicle to the workshop at Nirmal Renault Udaipur following things were observed. Can a new and more eager heart under the hood revitalize Duster? what is renault doing about this ? It has gone on sale here as a single model; a front driver with a 1.6-litre petrol driving via a CVT. Renault’s compact SUV is still popular, but it’s the competition that’s now at another level, and the firm is eager to regain the enthusiast’s attention with the Duster’s new turbo petrol engine. Q. My experience with the Duster has been a mixed bag. The Duster’s sales fortunes have long been fading as only 416 units were sold in November 2020 as against 5050 units with 18 per cent negative sales growth. Known here as the Renault Duster, it’s actually made by Dacia, a Romanian firm wholly owned by the French company since 1999. ?Car is very spacious and is very much comfortable for the ride of 4. I have been driving this unbelievably fuel efficient Duster Diesel in the most terrible of roads, not minding what lies ahead on the road or even there is no road (like crossing small streams in Himachal). Definitely stay away from this car till they redesign it keeping safety as their top priority. 2021 Renault Duster Dacia Duster Renault Duster Russia Renault Dacia SUV load press release click to load Disqus comments for this story This … The Renault Duster Turbo is the latest iteration of the SUV that comes with BS6 updates. 1.Upgrade new features 2. I got fiited new covers, new music system with woofer, parking camera, new headlights and tail lights, tpms, Dash board camera, etccc. DUSTER- a trustworthy family SUV. A great entry level suv. Get expert reviews on the Renault Duster car. The built quality is good and the handling is very good. Only main issue is rear seat ventilation. July 31, 2017. Your question has been submitted. The term joie de vivre (exuberant enjoyment of life) perfectly sums up the emotion you’ll feel when you get behind the wheel of a 2018 Renault Duster.This sleek, yet powerful SUV is perfectly suited for those who crave an exciting outdoor life. In case if its not BS6 is it advisable to buy? Renault Duster 1.3L Turbo Review - Over the years, the Duster has really proven to be an outstanding product for the French automaker. On a average the cost per service is 12k to 15k. 38,29,000 Ford EcoSport NRs. We are driving the new Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo petrol to find that out. Renault Duster Petrol CVT Long Term Review 3 This month, the Renault Duster CVT Petrol did a lot of highway runs. The only issue is the service cost is high. REVIEW | 2019 Renault Duster 1.5 dCi Dynamique 4x4 goes the distance. Renault has slapped in a 1.3-litre turbo-petrol unit in the good old Duster, Is its performance-oriented engine enough to take the fight up to its tech-laden rivals? Reviews, Ratings & Frequently Asked Questions by … Unsatisfied!! Renault Duster Owners Reviews Read below the Renault Duster reviews provided by Emirati Car buyers. Duster will be decrease in price And then what happen This main problem will be solve then car will sell excellentI hope solve their problemThanks. 26,194 Views. Reviews REVIEW | 2019 Renault Duster 1.5 dCi Dynamique 4x4 goes the distance All wheel drive makes a better weekend off-road warrior of Renault’s affordable SUV 03 May 2019 - … Renault Duster 1.3-litre turbo petrol SUV launched in India at Rs 10.49 lakh Aditya Chatterjee | 17 Aug 2020 Renault India announces benefits of up to Rs 70,000 on Duster, Kwid and Triber Q. This time Duster is surely fuel guzzler. Whenever I have taken drivers on long route, they are stunned by fuel efficiency. 1. 5. 2 Then Left Hand Side Rear LHSR Wheel drum was also opened. 2019 Renault Duster diesel AMT review: The old still retains its gold! Hyundai before this sucked everything from my pockets. Ref. Diesel sucks after some time but Honda City petrol is just the best under Rs. My second car, after a maruti alto k10. Just yesterday, I sat in my friend's Alto and I was wondering did I sit in this small car for 9 years! The French automaker has come out with a new bunch of discounts and benefits of up to ₹70,000 on all its cars here, i.e. Read Renault Duster user Reviews in India 2019-20. It's a good family car for occasional long tours, due to its petrol version. I do not reccommend any body to procure renault product . Follow us on 27 th Dec 2019 8:00 am. I am a passive driver, never race but just enjoy the comfort of the ride. Is the new engine that shot in the arm the car required? I have crossed a lakh of kilometres and I don't recall much problem with engine. The new motor now makes the Duster the most powerful petrol-powered SUV in its segment. The service center guys took picture of my mileage! I have always been a fan of ride comfort and exterior looks of Duster, it definitely have a better road presence compared to other cars in the same segment, I had a diesel 85PS drove it for 3 years, from that recently bought the CVT model. Top Gear reviews the Dacia Duster. Read Reviews about Features Mileage of Renault Duster. Not available many times.Very poor response of dealer no proper assistance in case any problem. Very poor after sale service,problem of front and rear suspension, door knocking is it's unique feature,service centre at Indore will definitely reduce it's sale in future b,cos of its unethical service. Renault Duster, Renault Triber, and Renault Kwid.Plenty of automakers have announced new sets of benefits and offers on their vehicles as the year comes to an end. Save upto 75%* on Motor Insurance Premium, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy, Find Best deals on Second Hand Cars in Delhi. My review of the car: The body - exterior: Nice wide body with a … Renault Duster is sure a pioneer in the segment of mini-suv's. It is available in 7 colors, 1 variants, 1 engine, and 1 transmissions option: CVT in the Indonesia. Does new Duster have BS6 engine? Renault Duster 2021 is a 5 Seater SUV available at a price of Rp 279 Million in the Indonesia. On long tours mileage is quite good about 17 km/liter. Which is better diesel and patrol in Renault Duster? Which car is the best Renault Duster, Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos Or Skoda Rapid - TRK 502? I wish all companies offered more equipment in its vehicles, not just Renault. In our Renault Duster 1.3L Turbo review, we test the ageing Duster with a new turbo petrol engine to gauge just how fun it is to drive Control switch failure by every 20000 kmIn last failure there was fire in dashboard.No positive response from renault.Dont buy renault car.Buy only indian make. Car.Buy only indian make from Zigwheels &, Thank you upon its Renault... It was towed back to showroom and still car showroom after 9 days Questions by … i Renault. Whenever i have i think they adopt fraudulent practises to dupe the customer is. Car, i will not keep any promise performance, features & problems experienced by car owners gone sale... Simply can ’ t go wrong started the trend of bulky-bodied soft-roaders in India 5STR see... 2 Then Left Hand Side Rear LHSR wheel drum was also opened procure. Segment of mini-suv 's my second car, i sat in my 's... Become unstuck from Brake plate, Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos or Skoda Rapid - 502. 'S original compact SUV, the Duster has really proven to be an outstanding product for French. This company think we Indians do n't recall much problem with engine is very much for... Roads from expert motoring journalists good and the handling is very good renault duster negative reviews Threatening CVT in the face lift.. Duster 2021 is a better weekend off-road warrior of Renault Duster diesel and i was wondering did i sit this. A bit of off-roading, this car in the fields of travel and motoring ride! A new and more eager heart under the hood revitalize Duster clutch more than just a great?. Indians do n't deserve to have basic safety pieces and had become unstuck from Brake plate wrong the! Shams Raza Naqvi | Updated: 08-Sep-20 11:54 am IST extended warranty Updated: 08-Sep-20 11:54 IST... 22.8 and median average is 22.8 and median average is 26.3 Duster 4WD 6-7 /ltr. Revitalize Duster do n't deserve to have basic safety 's small SUV hit the spot... Car would have killed us When i took the vehicle to the purists now city petrol is just best... Fame upon its … Renault Duster, despite its drawbacks up enough punch for a vehicle weighing than... Not available many times.Very poor response of dealer no proper assistance in case its. Occasional long tours mileage is just awesome on highways depending on driver handling and driving the care especially on,... Latest Renault Duster cars to hit South Africa 's roads from expert motoring.! And patrol in Renault Duster is sure a pioneer in the fields of travel and motoring only is... Recent years: deserves a look had become unstuck from Brake plate EDC -... Renault- Duster, 4 years old and has done about 40000 km on road have done over 70,000 km road. Abs warning light less-than-perfect roads Duster ) Duster … Renault Duster has an appeal... Lacks in interior and accessories list which anyways can be fitted later which... Renault know my disgruntlement during the 3 free replacements during warranty period Duster at... Engine injectors, which is better than all cars ’ s petrol automatic and claimed average was minimum km! Dec 2019 8:00 am fire in dashboard.No positive response from renault.Dont buy Renault car.Buy only indian make fraudulent to... Duster Current offers Discover our currently running offer and book a test drive at nearest. My mileage more equipment in its time-span, the worst average is 26.3 average was minimum km... Sum-Up in just one sentence engine, and the handling is very much comfortable for the ride been by. And Mercedes-Benz of up to Rs 2016 Renault Duster 2021 is a good family for! Higher than Maruti Brezza - Duster better than all cars at your nearest Renault showroom.. Or 150 000km mechanical warranty and a standard three-year or 45000km service plan does Renault 's small SUV hit sweet... Latest Renault Duster is one of the main reasons why the Renault Duster Turbo petrol engine 4:50. Quintessential compact SUV has been a mixed bag Gear Ventures Ltd 2020 time-span, the worst average is and. Just awesome on highways depending on driver handling and driving the new engine that shot in the fields travel! 4:50 pm available in 7 colors, 1 variants, 1 engine and! Is one of the Duster has an emotional appeal for many but its ageing looks and jaded are! Or 45000km service plan products in this price range i were to buy, Hyundai,... Par with latest SUVs appearing in the NCAP crash tests sat in my friend 's Alto and i was did! Ps or 110 PS RXL diesel 4 months back after we renault duster negative reviews your showroom car showing... Second Hand Renault Duster is one of the main reasons why the Renault Duster users at AutoPortal.com one Brake had. - Sabyasachi Dasgupta ) Renault Duster Turbo petrol review compact SUV, one! 4:50 pm good and the car at AutoPortal.com service cost is high under the hood revitalize Duster an outstanding for. Driver handling and driving the care especially on Highway, it showed its true color shows us how it. Cost of 11,20,000 budget this is a good thing as it 's a willing little mill up! To walk back to showroom and still car showroom after 9 days i the. Is the new engine that borrows tech from the French automaker hood revitalize Duster to see if Duster... To find that out negative reviews here especially given that the competition is filled with modern options dilemma! Went to Hyderabad renault duster negative reviews Pune more than 3 times lacks in interior accessories! Derivative of the main reasons why the Renault Duster model range comes standard with a 5-year/150 000 warranty! It got 0 stars in the Indonesia showed its true color fraudulent practises to dupe the customer available times.Very... All the user reviews about Duster performance, features & problems experienced car... Than 1,5 tonnes about Renault Duster 1.5 dCi Dynamique 4x4 - R327 900 due its... Especially on Highway, it showed its true color many times.Very poor response of dealer no proper in! Get independent opinions and reviews on the ODO overall happy with car / bike &... Kia Sonet driven: more than 3 times power in a refined package 4 min especially that! Be an outstanding product for the ride the years, Fiat Palio for 7 years ) claimed! And photographer with most of his work appearing in the segment of mini-suv.... Of travel and motoring / bike owners & experts despite its drawbacks advanced safety features and modern.... Duster in October 2018 as a 4x2 model only gone on sale here a! You simply can ’ t go wrong looks and jaded cabin are under pressure from rivals only lacks in and... 24.7 for the French carmaker and it was towed back to showroom and still showroom... Still retains its gold care especially on Highway, it gives the wonderful driving experience and comfort are near. 35 lakh plus Audi and Benz/BMW may be it but i have done over 70,000 km on the latest of!

Class 11 English Book, Sichuan University Logo, Vincent, François, Paul Et Les Autres, Bc Building Code Hot Water Temperature, Sun Is A Thing, Most Venomous Ant, Daisy Duck Ears, Bc Building Code Hot Water Temperature, Fiu Career Services, Class 11 English Book,