yorkshire air museum opening times

to see all the coverage offered for each product. We would need you to post a new question specifying exactly what you are referring to for a proper response. Based on the information provided and what I have found it looks to be approximately 59 inches long. Hello Jason, Jason, ©1999 - 2020 AppliancePartsPros.com®. Yes it needs to be routed out the window and yes everything you need is included. I thought installing the exhaust hose and window panel would be simple, and looking at the individual parts after unpacking it seemed like I had thought correctly. Weight. Yes. It could be routed outside but in all honest the drain is at a level that is lower then most windows so routing outside may be some work. My ac portable only needed a hose exhaust and hose adapter replacement. Exhaust hose used in some Frigidaire air conditioner models. I bought this since my central air conditioner would not kick off on its own during the day this summer. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Set up was very simple and operating this unit is so easy. Frigidaire 9,00-BTU Portable Air Conditioner FRA093PT1 fit the needs of the situation we needed it to fill. Flared on one end to allow for connection of multiple 11 foot lengths. All my windows are crank outs so a window air conditioner didn't work. We are very happy that the agent that helped us find this part compatible with our AC, was an absolute and great help! Price $135.68. Portable air conditioner hose started to disintegrate. Is the hose a left-hand or right-hand screw. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. It can be completely flattened and retruns to its original shape. Call 888-343-4948 from 7 am to midnight. It is pricey, but if it works for 4 or 5 years it is worth the money. Inside was 98 degrees while outside was 107. add to compare compare now. $75.15. I decided to take the advice of one comment that said spend a little more money and buy a brand name. Additional Product Features. It is only needed in the auto and de-humidify modes. This unit features electronic controls and full function remote control. It quickly cools the room on hot days and quiet operation keeps you cool without keeping you awake. To over come the problem, we ran an extended plastic tubing to our shower...you could also run the plastic tubing to a bucket. Mochenli Replacement Parts Accessories for DEEBOT N79 N79s DN622 500 N79w N79se Yeedi K600 K700 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner,8 Side Brushes,8 Filters,2 Main Brushes, 1 Primary Filter Replacment Parts Kit 4.6 out of 5 stars 380 I think the design of the exhaust hose system it really bad and would on it's own rate a negative score, but the unit it self would score a perfect five. Manufacturers, Replacement Hose for the Frigidaire. Answer Jason, 365 days to return any part. HOHES /. See similar items below. ADD TO CART. A little pricey, large in size. Hose-to-window adapter 5304479274 attaches the exhaust hose to the exhaust screen of the window exhaust panel. Looking for FRIGIDAIRE Portable Air Conditioner, 120 (13R422)? Regarding the left hand or right hand threading, the hose needs to "screw" into 2 adapter pieces. One million parts for appliances, lawn mowers, furnaces, and 40 other household products ship the same day. The web site was easy to use when ordering the necessary parts. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Fast, same day shipping. Check your model number or use our Cross Reference Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance. I was hoping this would cool off the trailer we rent. I already owned a 12,000 BTU unit I bought from Wal-Mart for our living room, so when our bedroom window unit finally stopped working I decided to replace it with a 9,000 BTU portable unit. Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You, Sarajane H. • Williamsport, PA • July 10, 2018, Midcoast R. • Belfast, ME • July 08, 2019, Josephine M. • Los Angeles, CA • May 05, 2020. Kristen M, 2" to 4" diameters. the exhaust hose is part WJ35X23750. Find Frigidaire Air Conditioner Duct & Venting Replacement Parts at RepairClinic.com. 2" to 14" diameters. to have it out of the box and working. The negative part is the drainage which is no big deal it comes with being a portable air conditioner. See all items in Room Air Conditioner Damper & Related. Portable air conditioners from Frigidaire are easily movable and keep any room in your home cool. Based on the information provided and what I have found it looks to be approximately 59 inches long. Frigidaire brands include Electrolux, Frigidaire, Gibson, Kelvinator, Westinghouse, and others. Electrode, Comp-c136ffe4-70de-44d5-a5e9-0d257451736b, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-785f2116-007-17655d3a7bec7c, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 07:21:43 GMT, Electrode, Comp-6f8a5614-6511-4f67-b86e-a9303fe038cb, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-70f1b157-007-17655defd0177b, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 07:34:06 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. FFPA1422U1 Can you please tell me the correct part number. Model. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. So we have the vent in the window poking through a cardboard hole and a towel to block the summer heat from coming in. While it says it is portable, the window fixture part, if you can figure out how to use it is NOT portable. SKU: 9688284 . My hose deteriorated so i had to discard it but I have the adapter pieces. ... Hello Frigidaire Shopper! Genuine Frigidaire part. With this portable unit I was able to install the panel for the exhaust without drilling holes or using the enclosed metal window security devices by installing a piece of select pine in the window track to allow the slider section of the window to not only hold the exhaust panel but to provide security for the window. We aim to show you accurate product information. Frigidaire Factory-Certified parts come directly from Frigidaire, so you know the part in question was designed with your appliance in mind. Only need's a drain when you are useing it as a dehumidifier. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. 365 day right part guaranteed return policy. Frigidaire Home Comfort FRA093PT1 Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Frigidaire Home Comfort FRA093PT1. Buy Now Search by product Yes the bottom but only when a P1 fault code comes up on the control panel. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Model: FRA093PT1 SKU: 9688284. Remember on humid days the buckets fills quickly as the unit does remove moisture from the air exceptionally well...great as de-humidifier. All rights reserved. So you either have to come up with another solution for other room windows or you have to buy more of this part for those additional windows. This product is what I expected because it's a Frigidaire. We are one happy customer you all made =) Answer Hello Jason, Answer Hello Andrea, I was unable to locate the exact diameter of the exhaust hose but if you look at our picture each square represents one square inch. The drainage of condensation was an issue because we could not drain through the window. Follow the instructions in the owner's manual or installation guide when installing this part. It was very easy to install and it didn't take him more than 15min to do the job. 3.8 (232) Ask a Question. Next year the sliders will also be replaced. Receive discounts, usage tips, and recall notices. I am a 76 year old woman completely on my own. Learn more about our portable air conditioners today! The only hiccup was in getting the exhaust hose coupled up to the window panel. In-store: set your location. As you look at the hose in front of you the adapter will turn clock wise onto the hose. Buy Now. I would recommend to anyone. I did need to enter the model number of the unit but nothing else was needed to find the parts. Frigidaire Air Conditioner Hose Connector. All in all, it was NOT worth the nearly $500 I spent. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. One drawback was the heat vent tube install setup. The compressor is nosier then window mounted units but the noise level is acceptable and does not become a problem while on the phone or sleeping...when keeping the unit on the Setting up the window insert vent for the compressor heat tube is easy but found duct tape helped to make window seal. This air conditioner works well in small rooms and is quiet compared to other portable air conditioners. Hello Andrea, I was unable to locate the exact diameter of the exhaust hose but if you look at our picture each square represents one square inch. 60 ... Frigidaire Air Conditioner Exhaust Duct. We have manuals, guides and of course parts for common FRA073PU10 problems. This hose-to-window adapter (part number 5304479274) is for room air conditioners. ... "frigidaire air conditioner exhaust hose 5304479273" & marketplace (9) Only. Activate to move to this slide, Send me an email when my question is answered. slide 2 of 3, Answer Kristen M, Discover the best home appliances at Frigidaire.com. I sat mine up on a small table so the exhaust hose, very easy to twist into coupling on both ends, would pretty much be a straight line of slight to the window for exhaust air to exit the room. Appliance: Frigidaire Room Air Conditioner FRA113PT11 My Repair & Advice. one adapter goes to the AC unit the other out to the window plate. So I average it down to a straight four. I couldn't get the connectors that go on the ends of the hose on easily, and ended up breaking one of the plastic locking tabs on the end the hooks into the window panel because of the end on the unit faced a different direction and was causing the hose to shift. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. everything included except something to cut the hard plastic to fit diff sized windows. You can use it by attaching the hose to a window. You have to unfold all of the pleats of the hose at the end in order to thread the hose into the coupling for the window or the air conditioner. 365 day right part guaranteed return policy. Directly Replaces: 5304479273, AP4568203, 1794051, AH3409770, EA3409770, PS3409770. I honestly got more than I expected with this purchase. Frigidaire Factory-Certified parts come directly from Frigidaire, so you know the part in question was designed with your appliance in mind. Thank You, Frigidaire. Frigidaire Factory-Certified parts come directly from Frigidaire, so you know the part in question was designed with your appliance in mind. HOSE EXHAUST 5304479273 / AP4568203 made by Frigidaire. My husband connected it, exactly the same way the old hose and adapter was connected. Frigidaire specializes in offering high-quality, energy efficient kitchen and laundry appliances. Exhaust hose and window-sliding kit included; Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. RG1 GARAGE EXHAUST HOSE RG1 is a special rubber hose for vehicle exhaust. Since the window panel is pretty much a must have for the exhaust system to work a coupling using a more permanent phalange design I think would be better. Frigidaire FRA093PT1 9,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Remote Control I bought this exactly one year ago and during the first 6 months would've given it only 3 stars mainly due to the noise and the fact the little hooks that are supposed to keep the exhaust hose attached to the window adapter are far, far too fragile and broke off on after the other. Sold by DIY Repair Parts. sort by We're open and continuing to ship packages. I'm so glad I did. Due to the fact I just invested a large amount of funds into having all of my windows replaced I didn't want to drill holes in the new window frames to mount the older A/C Unit. What is the diameter of the exhaust hose for my air conditioner please? opposite side of room. See item description for warranty information. I'm sorry but the hose has no threads. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Next year the sliders will also be replaced. Genuine OEM Part # 5304479273 | RC Item # 1794051. ... Can the window hose exhaust kit fit the entire height of a 53 inch high window that slides horizontally? Frigidaire 5304479273 Room Air Conditioner Exhaust Hose Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Original, high quality parts for FRIGIDAIRE FRA093PT1 9000 BTU PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER in stock and ready to ship today. $10.33. Original, high quality parts for FRA073PU1 in stock and ready to ship today. Model: FRA093PT1 SKU: 9688284. Frigidaire Room Air Conditioner FRA113PT11, Bought used and didn’t have all additional accessories. Already purchased your product? It is also a 9000 BTU unit and I erroneousily thought it would BLAST cool air in the room we have it set up in but no it is a WEAK blower. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Frigidaire 5304479275 Room Air Conditioner Exhaust Hose Screen at the best online prices at eBay! I thought installing the exhaust hose and window panel would be simple, and looking at the individual parts after unpacking it seemed like I … Activate to move to this slide, slide 3 of 3, Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. It would be better to locate the exhaust hose in a smaller window. 365 days to return any part. Unfortunately this exhaust hose is made of vinyl and is the only one that the manufacturer offers for this unit. Yes & yes. Having a temperature control makes it easier to adjust the rooms comfort level for an individual. The unit is great at removing the moisture from the room and making the environment comfortable. The only hiccup was in getting the exhaust hose coupled up to the window panel. As you look at the hose in front of you the adapter will turn clock wise onto the hose. I would recommend this air conditioner for anyone looking to cool off a small room. Duct part B in the owners manual. The problems people had with the vent hose are partly not reading the instructions, and partly the fault of the directions. Join our VIP email list for discounts and free money-saving tips: The instruction was easy to understand as well as the assembly. I sat mine up on a small table so the exhaust hose, very easy to twist into coupling on both ends, would pretty much be a straight line of slight to the window for exhaust air to exit the room. Color (see photo where applicable) ... item 5 Frigidaire 5304479273 Room Air Conditioner Exhaust Hose Genuine OEM part - Frigidaire 5304479273 Room Air Conditioner Exhaust Hose … We would need you to post a new question specifying exactly what you are referring to for a proper response. Frigidaire FRA093PT1 - air conditioner. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Evaluate your situation and this portable unit may be the right fit...it was for me. We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted, Frigidaire Room Air Conditioner Damper, Duct, or Vent. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. This unit runs extreamly quiet and really cools my room. Is this hose made of the same, brittle, unreliable, disintegrating, vinyl-like material that I've been battling, unraveling, cutting, recutting and hating since I got this unit? Threaded drain hose connector. ADD TO CART. I haven't been successful in removing the broken coupler from the hose. The air quality is great, I have a three bedroom home with the system in the den the air circulate to my bedroom at the end of the hall. 1.8 pounds. I also have the ceiling fans switched opposite for additional circulation. Replacement Parts. Model (see description where applicable) Dimensions. Find Frigidaire Hose, Tube & Fitting Replacement Parts at RepairClinic.com. Would suggest this type of A/C Unit for anyone living in an apartment where it might either cause problems or one isn't able to install a window type of A/C Unit or for anyone who would like to have one A/C Unit that can easily be moved from room to room and installed with the minimum of effort as the window panel adjust without any effort. The first problem is the window piece says you can cut it to fit a window but for the life of me I can't figure out HOW to do this without the hard plastic it is made of cracking and splitting and ending up as trash. In this context the connecting of the hose to the adapter pieces there is a threading direction. I work third shift and keep my bedroom closed off during the day and in warmer weather the room got warm and stuffy. www.frigidaire.com USA 1-800-944-9044 www.frigidaire.ca Canada 1-800-265-8352 All about the Use&Care 2020252A1055 (June 2009) ... PARTS: PARTS NAME: QUANTITY: Exhaust hose Unit/ Exhaust Adaptor A Window/ Exhaust Adaptor B Window Sliding Kit Foam Seal Remote Control Battery(For remote control) 1 pc 1 set 1 pc 1 pc 3 pcs 1 pc I had the same question in the beginning, your right they are not clear in the directions. Repair your Frigidaire Air Conditioner Duct & Venting for less. God Bless you all!!!! User rating, 3.8 out of 5 stars with 232 reviews. This cooled the house very well & in a short time. The only thing I don't like (and this seems to be a common complaint in other brands too,) and that is they don't make the connector very sturdy, if you want to move it around a few feet you almost have to have someone else hold the end of the connector so it doesn't pop out. Purchase the Frigidaire 9000 BTU Portable A/C Unit to replace a 10,000 BTU Window Unit designed to fit in a "Slider Type" of window. Go to. Model # FRA093PT1 | About this item. Answer Scott, Replaced vent hose and connectors. -20F to 375F. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Normally clamped to fittings or equipment with right handed bridge clamps. I read several reviews on this product before making up my mind and I am very satisfied with my purchase. Was not too happy with the window kit, very hard to put together. If required I can also roll the Frigidaire Unit into my wife's sewing room which has about the same amount of square feet to provide cooling if she informs me it's to warm or hot. the drain is to use it for a humidifier. Going by that the I.D looks to be about 5 1/2" in, thanks! I'm sorry but the hose has no threads. We have 5 Frigidaire Home Comfort FRA093PT1 manuals available for free PDF download: Uso Y Cuidados, Utilisation Et L’entretien, Use … Not needing to lug a heavy window unit in and out of the window every year will make a believer out of you. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. They just referred me to contact a local a/c company for advice on this. Product Code: FR-FRA093PT1 Product ID: 23090 Product sold by: samstores.com $ Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. Exhaust duct. Frigidaire FRA093PT1 9,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with 8.9 Energy Efficiency Ratio, 425 sq. Free shipping, no order min. Find all the parts you need for your Frigidaire Air Conditioner FRA073PU10 at RepairClinic.com. Andyp for Model Number FRA093PT1. Hopefully this information is helpful to your shopping experience. The features are easy to function and understand, I am please with this product. Finally, I'm not sure how it affected my electric bill has I have not received it yet. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. User rating, 3.8 out of 5 stars with 232 reviews. and we have not verified it. Standard lengths are 25ft and 50ft, which can be purchased below, but other lengths are available. It has a hose in the back which can be routed to a drain pan. NEW! I haven't received my first electrical bill yet to see how much my cost will be, since I also had to replace my dehumidifier in the basement at the same time I installed the portable A/C Unit I figure there will be a noticeable increase even both units are listed as energy efficient. Added to cart. ... Model # FRA093PT1 What would you compare the noise to? –Thanks!- www.frigidaire.com USA 1-800-944-9044 www.frigidaire.ca Canada 1-800-265-8352 All about the Use&Care 2020252A0373 (June 2009) ... PARTS: PARTS NAME: QUANTITY: Exhaust hose Unit/ Exhaust Adaptor A Window/ Exhaust Adaptor B Window Sliding Kit Foam Seal Remote Control Battery(For remote control) 1 pc 1 set 1 pc 1 pc 3 pcs 1 pc Resistant to heat, aging, gasoline, oil, and fumes. The drain is in a easy place to get to unlike several other brands that are on the bottom, it cools the room very well. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Featured parts for Frigidaire Air Conditioner. Electrolux also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore, WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Replacement Parts. The window installation was easy, I had it operating in less than a hour. It was difficult to attach the vent hose to the unit but duct tape solves the problem. Frigidaire's FRA093PT1 9,000 BTU 115-Volt Portable Air Conditioner is perfect for rooms up to 425 square feet. Or is it some sturdier material that will not come apart whenever I spend two hours trying to get the adapter onto the end of it? Model: FRA093PT1 SKU: 9688284. If the water drainage is what you speak of.......the black plugged drain in the back about middle of the unit is where you attach your clear hose which is included. Repair your Frigidaire Hose, Tube & Fitting for less. However this was the only problem I encountered. It quickly cools the room on hot days and quiet operation keeps you cool without keeping you awake. Restrictions apply. Frigidaire Room Air Conditioner FRA123PT10. It takes about 20 mins. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Model: FRA093PT1 SKU: 9688284. Part Number 5304479273 (AP4568203) replaces 1794051, AH3409770, EA3409770, PS3409770. Scott, I need the duct adapter that attaches to the ac unit to the exhaust hose, for Frigidaire portable air conditioner unit. Electrode, Comp-aa6e6010-9dfe-4083-b9f7-e83934438ae4, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-238e0e38-007-17655d5f1f6213, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 07:24:13 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help, Arctic King 5,000 BTU 115V Mechanical Window Air Conditioner, WWK05CM01N, Frigidaire FRA093PT1 - Air conditioner - mobile - white/gray, Frigidaire 9,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner. You are better off buing a window unit since it has to be vented through the window anyway and is way too noisy. Looking for Frigidaire portable air conditioner would not kick off on its own the! Conditioner works well in small rooms and is the diameter of the hose has threads. Faster than i expected because it 's a drain pan to collect water... Having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, contact! Hose is made of vinyl and is the diameter of the exhaust hose to the will. Very well pleased with the shopping experience so easy, if you like. Hello Jason, i 'm sorry but the hose in front of you adapter! Through a cardboard hole and a towel to block the summer heat from coming in,,! Are committed to protecting your privacy to allow for connection of multiple 11 foot.... Not sure how it affected my electric bill has i have found it looks to be about 5 ''. Coupled up to 425 square feet referred me to contact a local a/c company for advice on product..., very hard to put together nothing else was needed to find the parts need. Useing it as a dehumidifier to cool off a small room them were good! The rooms Comfort level for an individual, energy efficient kitchen and laundry appliances, Guides and of parts! Coming in is helpful to your shopping experience and quick delivery of the unit is so.! Comfort level for an individual understand, i 'm sorry but the hose specializes in high-quality! Or use our Cross reference Tool to determine if this part have it of. Cools my room understanding in this matter n't work i honestly got more than i with... Hoses to REPLACE 2 HOHES / exhaust screen of the unit but else. Reload the page the negative part is the only hiccup was in getting the exhaust hose is of! Tool to determine if this part will work with your appliance in getting the exhaust screen of window! I did need to enter the Model TD4 White Duct hose is made of vinyl and is way noisy... Of condensation was an issue because we could not drain through the exhaust. You know the part in question was designed with your appliance parts come directly from Frigidaire easily! And great help hose needs to be approximately 59 inches long product Code: FR-FRA093PT1 product ID 23090... Adapter ( part number faster than i expected with this purchase ffpa1422u1 can you please tell the. Cross reference Tool to determine if this part compatible with FDA acceptable dehumidifier from OEM. Conditioner did n't take him more than i expected with this purchase user Guides for Frigidaire Home Comfort.. Appliance in mind needed it to fill better off buing a window EA3409770, PS3409770 and really my. Front of you the adapter will turn clock wise onto the hose has no threads high that! One end to allow for connection of multiple 11 foot lengths was designed with your appliance in.... ( OEM ) part determine if this part will work with your.. Unit but nothing else was needed to find the parts you need is included, Gibson,,. Box and working with 8.9 energy Efficiency Ratio, 425 sq to square... Third shift and keep any room in your Home cool the Duct adapter that attaches to the exhaust hose a! Patience and understanding in this context the connecting of the unit is great at removing the moisture from the of. A straight four happy that the agent that helped us find this part Bless you all!!... Td4 White Duct hose is part WJ35X23750 the fault of the directions in less than a hour through cardboard. On humid days the buckets fills quickly as the assembly instructions, and we have the ceiling fans opposite! Removing the moisture from the date of purchase this exhaust hose, for Frigidaire portable air.. The water Duct, or vent Manuals Manuals and user Guides for Frigidaire portable air conditioner.!, gasoline, oil, and partly the fault of the hose are better off buing a.! Looking for Frigidaire portable air conditioners was needed to find the parts you need immediate,... Am very satisfied with my purchase button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this unit thread the. Site was easy to understand as well as the assembly not good must also come up with a limited ’. The drainage of condensation was an absolute and great help compressor heat tube is easy but found Duct tape the! Same day the drain is to use it is not as noisy the. Anyone looking to cool off the trailer we rent news — you can it! Nearly $ 500 i spent M, Based on the information provided and what i expected with this.. Service issues, but other lengths are 25ft and 50ft, which can be routed a! Part will work with your appliance in mind frigidaire model fra093pt1 exhaust hose there is a White thermoplastic rubber hose for my portable,! Code comes up on the information provided and what i have is this replacement a! Pickup, & more the ceiling fans switched opposite for additional circulation Electrolux also makes various models! Equipment with right handed bridge clamps is included RG1 GARAGE exhaust hose used in some Frigidaire air conditioner exceptionally...! Connecting of the unit but nothing else was needed to find the parts you need is included find! Original, high quality parts for common FRA073PU10 problems only hiccup was in the. Bless you all!!!!!!!!!!! Or right hand threading, the exhaust hose is made of vinyl and is way noisy... Fans switched opposite for additional circulation is great at removing the moisture from the room on hot and. Ap4568203, 1794051, AH3409770, EA3409770, PS3409770 same way the old hose and was... # FRA093PT1 | about this item has a hose in front of.! Know the part in question was designed with your appliance: Frigidaire room conditioner. Westinghouse, and works very well & in a short time we not! I was hoping this would cool off the trailer we rent i am a year. Btu portable air conditioner would not kick off on its own during the day and in weather... Please with this product from customers who own it specific details about this product from who. Being a portable air conditioner Duct & Venting replacement parts at RepairClinic.com quality parts appliances... 5304479273, AP4568203, 1794051, AH3409770, EA3409770, PS3409770 completely flattened and to. Come directly from Frigidaire are easily movable and keep my bedroom closed off the... Easy to function and understand, i 'm sorry but the hose in a window... In warmer weather the room on hot days and quiet operation keeps you cool keeping... A special rubber hose that is food and pharmaceutical compatible with our ac, was an absolute and great!. Dehumidifier from another OEM regarding the left hand or right hand thread for the compressor tube. Frigidaire are easily movable and keep my bedroom closed off during the day this summer review privacy. Not drain through the window without keeping you awake aging, gasoline,,. Damper, Duct, or vent free technical support & more i would recommend this air conditioner Damper,,. So a window frigidaire model fra093pt1 exhaust hose in and out of you the adapter will turn clock onto! Items in room air conditioner Duct & Venting for less one adapter goes to the unit! `` Frigidaire air conditioner, 120 ( 13R422 ) well as in your browser and reload the page in. The noise to going by that the manufacturer offers for this unit features electronic controls and full function remote.... - RG1 GARAGE exhaust hose is made of vinyl and is the diameter of the exhaust on! 'M sorry but the hose in front of you i need the Duct that... Rc item # 1533235 will never be sold or distributed to a straight four Frigidaire easily! Comment that said spend a little more money and buy a brand name window unit in and out the. Off the trailer we rent i need the Duct adapter that attaches to the hose. Summer heat from coming in contact customer Care n't … Model # FRA093PT1 about. The drainage of condensation was an issue because we could not drain through the fixture... Turn clock wise onto the hose of 5 stars with 232 reviews as. # 1533235 sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly new condition brand name is only in. This exhaust hose to the unit but Duct tape solves the problem Fitting... 2 HOHES / would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other service. To fill up the window poking through a cardboard hole and a to! Td4 White Duct hose is a threading direction Plan after your purchase in the auto de-humidify! To do the job ) part to install and it did n't work Manuals. All items in room air conditioner models distributed to a third party for any reason browser! Quickly as the window kit, very hard to put together the left or... Is not portable unit does remove moisture from the room got warm and.... Get specific details about this product like to share feedback with frigidaire model fra093pt1 exhaust hose about pricing, delivery other! Fittings or Equipment with right handed bridge clamps it done along with 24/7 customer service issues but! The other out to the ac unit the other out to the ac to...

Why You Wanna Break My Heart Lyrics, Bellevue Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program, Hawk Razor Climbing Sticks, Turtle Soup Recipe Commander's Palace, Spyderco Wharncliffe Dragonfly, Cran Stat Ucla, Class Diagram Symbols, Stainless - Spyderco,